Considering the FFI FaBcap program? Find more information about the program here and start your application today!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Applications will be accepted July 15th, 2020 through August 21st, 2020.
Application questions can be viewed here. Complete the official application for the 2020-2021 FFI FaBcap Accelerator by clicking the button below. (Note: You will need to scroll the page to find the application)
- Nine months of one-on-one coaching:
- Select FFI business mentoring – to be assigned based on business need and focus
- Select FFI subject matter experts’ consultation as needed
- Six facilitated cohort meetings on targeted topics from industry experts including marketing, sales, distribution, food safety, operations, etc.
- One complimentary year of Wisconsin FaB Membership
- Two free seats, one exhibitor table, and a personal introduction at our September FFI FaBcap kick-off meeting*
- Two free seats, one exhibitor sample table, and a slot for a ten-minute business presentation to a group of investors at the June FFI commencement event*
- A financial package prepared for your company and for your use in future financial requests
- A $10,000 cash award
- Year-round Capper recognition: Social media postings, special Capper offers, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Lasting access to our growing collective of Capper companies – now 40 strong
* Virtual options will be available due to COVID-19
- Owner participation in the FFI FaBcap commitment schedule – see details here
- Reporting to the Food Finance Institute with your revenue, sales, and employment count for three years
- On-going participation in FFI FaBcap-related activity as requested and available
- Must be a Wisconsin-based food, beverage or ingredients manufacturer, food or beverage packaging or equipment manufacturer, or food or beverage technology company
- Must have demonstrated success in sales
- Must have an actual website beyond a Facebook page
- Applicants will be scored by an esteemed group of industry judges that will rank each company/product based on:
- Product or service scalability and extendibility
- Product and brand differentiation
- General business awareness, focus, and acumen of ownership
- Other cohort consideration
Have questions? Reach out to FFI FaBcap Program Manager, Brad Rostowfske.