Are you a technical assistance provider who works with food hubs and aggregators? Do you consult with food systems enterprises – or intermediaries – seeking to move more local food in your communities?
The Food Finance Institute (FFI) is offering consultant training which will give you the financial knowledge, skills, and tools to help food hubs diversify, grow, and become more profitable. Our goal is to help you build financially resilient hubs in your communities!
Join us for a three-part Consultant Training series for food system technical assistance providers and consultants. This series is being offered both free and virtually to help FFI grow and diversify its network of consultants working to increase the success and profitability of food hubs and aggregators across the country.
FFI is looking for food systems technical assistance providers who will commit to attending all three levels of Consultant Training.
To indicate interest in this training please complete this form by or before Friday, July 23rd.
Limited spots are available for this opportunity, we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request by or before Monday, August 2nd.
About the Consultant Trainings
Consultant Training will give attendees tools to advise on food hub business models, financial and business model benchmarks, market trends and research, how to raise money to fund business growth, sources and uses of money including debt and equity, turnarounds, mergers, social enterprise financing, grants and public finance, selling food online, and more. There are three levels of consultant training, each of which is two days long.
- Level 1 – Business Model Optimization: August 24th and August 25th, from 10am to 5pm Central Time
- Level 2 – Financial Packaging: September 14th and 15th, from 10am to 5pm Central Time
- Level 3 – Financial Resilience: various dates over the next 2.5 years
- training from FFI Director Tera Johnson who has helped train over 500 businesses and consultants across the country,
- FFI’s suite of tools, templates, and business model optimization reports that will support your consulting work,
- a year of access to our Edible-Alpha® website (including all on-demand courses as they are released), and
- a listing on our trained consultant page. See our list of trained consultants here.
If you work with food hubs, aggregators, or intermediaries please consider applying to attend!