Thirteen entries representing sectors such as health care, cleantech, education, software and innovations in products or services will present live at the 20th annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Learn more about the finalists that our IBE program units have assisted!
Businesses that have worked with the Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC), Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network, Food Finance Institute or multiple programs:
- Chocolate Rescue for Dogs Co. of Germantown, creating the first and only at-home remedy for chocolate indigestion in dogs
- Empower2Retain of Eau Claire, intentionally developing a workforce pipeline through relationship building
- Energy Tech Innovations of Milwaukee, developing a low-cost, water-based gas treatment method that will convert biogas into renewable natural gas
- Flux XII of Madison, developing a safe, sustainable and affordable flow battery chemistry to keep your renewable energy running
- Gud Medical of Winneconne, striving to be a leader in precisely delivering medicine and intravenous fluids
- Graceful Management Systems of Madison, serving the construction industry with an intelligent cloud-based (SaaS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system specifically designed for the industry
- SixLine Semiconductor of Middleton, commercializing breakthroughs in carbon nanotube processing to unlock the next generation of high-performance, cost-effective semiconductor devices
What’s next? On May 31, they will present at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, where winners will be announced live!
Congrats to all of the innovators pursuing this opportunity and chasing their dreams!